Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How to Improve Your Soul Profile

How to Improve Your Soul Profile


1.       What is my purpose of life?
2.       What is my contribution going to be for my friends and family?
3.       Three instances in my life when I had my peak experiences.
4.       Names of three people who inspire me the most.
5.       Three qualities which I admire the most in others.
6.       Three of my unique talents.
7.       Three qualities I best express in my relationship.
These twenty one answers will characterize one’s soul profile and can be used as a passport for every action performed in life and to be used as a reference in any difficulty.  The principle is that in everyday life, one should act from the Soul Profile and not from the Ego Profile. While the Soul profile cannot be manipulated, the Ego Profile can be. [Source Deepak Chopra]

No comments:

Post a Comment