Cleveland Clinic's 2019 innovations
MSN and JDN: time to study these
Dr KK Aggarwal
President CMAAO, HCFI and Past National President IMA
1. Newer drugs for treating diastolic heart failure, heart failure with a normal pumping function of the heart but still with elevated pressure inside the heart so you feel short of breath.
2. Bempedoic acid is a new medication that has the same advantages of statins but does not cause muscle-related problems
3. Newer drugs to treat cardiac amyloidosis
4. Parp inhibitors in ovarian cancers
5. E new device that sends electrical signals to the spinal cord to ease chronic back pain.
6. Biologics in orthopedic injury
7. An antibiotic envelope to prevent pacemaker infections.
8. A pill for children with severe peanut allergy.
9. Less invasive repair of the heart's mitral valve
10. A new osteoporosis drug designed to reduce the risk of life-altering fractures.
Post a Comment