Dr KK Aggarwal
This is one of the toughest times for our medical profession. We seem to be in a Do or Die situation. It’s time that we all wake up because the countdown as begun.
CWC Agenda for actions
· Non implementation of inter-ministerial committee recommendations so far by the government of India
· Reaction of the DGHS towards IMA in the last meeting of the National Council for Clinical Establishments.
· No action on PNDT Act: Government itself has gone for a special
· and has halted inter-ministerial decisions
· Government not taking seriously considering a central act against violence
· Capping of compensation clause still far from a reality
· Criminalization of medical practice practically in every law
· JIMA not reaching even the office bearers and projecting losses without sanction
· NMC likely to come in November despite all agitations and likely to bring AYUSH as back door entry.
· Exit test likely to be introduced in spite of all representations by IMA
· Most states allowing AYUSH to prescribe modern drugs
· West Bengal Clinical Establishment Act not community friendly
· Karnataka Clinical Establishment Act, if enacted, will be like West Bengal CEA
· DGHS and National Council for CEA trying to allow non MBBS to sign path and micro lab reports?
· No uniform code for doctors and medical establishments
· MP slapping the doctor made the minister of state in Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship
· Continue Satyagraha
· Protest, Protest and Protest ‘IMA Andolan’
I personally feel that the time for Satyagraha is over.