Friday, December 14, 2012

Five Types Of People From Nastik To Astik

Five Types Of People From Nastik To Astik


Following are the five types of people:
i.  Nastik – the one who believes in God.
ii. Astik – for whom God exists.
iii. For them the God also exists in them (I and the God are the same)
iv.  Tatvamase (God not only exists in me but also in you)
v.    God is in everybody
People who believe that God exists are fearful people and they always fear God. People who see God in themselves, live a disciplined Satvic life and do not indulge in activities which are not God friendly.
People who believe that God is not only in me but you also, treat every person the same way as they treat themselves.
People for whom God is everywhere always work for the welfare of the society.

1 comment:

  1. I used to believe in God but he has tested me so much. now I believe there's no such things is God. It's a illusion nothing else.

    ReplyDelete