Yes. If I read Vedic science, it is possible to postpone death. As per Chandoghya Upnishad, death is a process in which first Karma Indriyas die, then Gnan Indriyas die followed by mind, intellect, memory, ego, and then Prana vayu merges with Udana vayu and that merges with Tejas and finally Tejas leave to merge with the Sat. That means at every step it is possible to help the body.
1. At the level of Karma Indriyas, the immunity can be strengthened by providing adequate fat and oil based nutrition to the dying person.
2. Karma Indriyas, mind, intellect, memory and ego can be strengthened by giving non-fat based earthy food to the dying person that means maintaining full calories.
3. Prana Vayu can be strengthened by providing liquid hydration and with the assistance of ventilator as and when required.
4. At the level of Tejas, it is possible to postpone death by creating artificial therapeutic hypothermia in which the body temperature is brought down to less than 95, preferably to 89.
5. If the heart has stopped, it is possible to revive it by the CPR technique which is based on the formula – within 10 minutes of death (earlier the better), for the next 10 minutes (longer the better), compress the centre of the chest of the victim with a speed of 10x10=100 per minute.