Standard Letter for all offices/ establishments for their employees
Dr KK Aggarwal
President CMAAO< HCFI and Past National President IMA
In view of COVID-19 developing around the world and with all the uncertainty in the air, we wanted to reach out to share our commitment to fight against the spread of the virus.
Needless to say, the health and safety of our team members is of utmost priority.
Along with maintaining the highest standards of respiratory and hand hygiene, we would like to keep you informed of all the additional precautionary steps we are currently taking:
1. Mandatory sanitation efforts throughout the premises of our establishment
2. We have reinforced all our training protocols for health and safety along with daily updates and reminders being sent to all departments.
3. We are closely following guidelines from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and local health departments and are adhering to them diligently to provide the safest environment possible during these times.
4. All the persons entering our premises are undergoing body temperature screening, and are being provided with liquid hand wash and alcohol-based sanitizers. We also have a 24x7 doctor-on-call.
5. All touchable surfaces are being disinfected three times a day
6. All washroom are decontaminated on a regular basis
7. Any staff, visitor with cough and fever is not allowed to attend the establishment nd asked to self isolate at home.
8. Plenty of soap and water are available in the washrooms
9. Plenty of tissue papers are available in the washroom
10. Any staff member who has visited any of the affected countries (or has family members who have visited these areas) have been asked to self-quarantine for fourteen days.