Here is how CMAAO countries should flatten the curve and make it blue from red
Decontaminate surfaces, wash hands and stay away from people with fever and cough
Dr KK Aggarwal
President CMAAO, HCFI and Past national President IMA
Once it is a pandemic, for example India has 60 cases and possible 1000 contacts under observation. Using 1:1 isolation method kit will be possible to stop formation of clusters. With ban of International travel new cases will not come and India can safely declare itself free of the virus. To help the government
Here’s what you can do:
• Keep your hands clean, and keep your distance from sick people with fever and cough
• Stay home if you are sick
• Unless you are already infected, face masks won’t help
• Stock up on home supplies, medicine and resources
• Prepare your family, and communicate your plan
• With children, keep calm and carry on — and get the flu shot
• It’s worth repeating, over and over again. Wash your hands. Wet your hands with clean running water and then lather them with soap; don’t miss the backs of your hands, between your fingers or under your nails. Make sure to scrub for at least 20 seconds and dry them with a clean towel or let them air dry.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers, which should be rubbed in for about 20 seconds, can also work, but the gel must contain at least 60 percent alcohol.
• Make it mandatory the use of sanitizer or hand-washing on entry.
• Temperature checks should be administered at the doors to every office building, store and restaurant, as well as bus, train and subway stations — even at the entries to apartment houses and residential neighbourhoods.
• Decontaminate surfaces with 0.1% bleach solution
Wear simple surgical mask if you have cough and fever