Corona Virus has been declared Public Health Emergency of International concern
Shri Narendra Modi ji
Hon’ble Prime Minister of India
Since the Corona Virus has been declared Public Health Emergency of International concern the government should immediately issue a school and college advisory regarding everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick with fever, cough or cold
4. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
5. You can sneeze with a sleeve or arm. Do not use your hands.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
7. Stay home if you are sick with any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and are feeling tired.
8. Try staying away from large groups of people.
Dr KK Aggarwal
Recipient of four National Awards (Padma Shri, Vishwa Hindi Samman, Dr B C Roy National Award and National Science Communication Award)
President Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and Oceania
President Heart Care Foundation of India
Chairman HCFI Round Table on Health & wellness, Building Consensus
Past National President and Past Honorary Secretary General, Indian Medical Association